Saturday, June 14, 2014

Friends and family

What a blessing it is to be with family again! We are soaking up every minute. In just two weeks we'll be in southern CA house-hunting, so we'll enjoy all the free time we can get. 
 
 
Ellie and Grandpa enjoying some ice cream

Nana, Kate, and Miranda on the other side of the table

Reading a book with Uncle Evan

My dear friend, sweet sister, and their kids--what a group!

Gram and the girls

My sweet niece

Oojaboojy chubbers nephew with his Uncle Jon

Pedicures for my sister's special birthday!!

Wearing aprons from two jobs I used to have

Even Uncle Dave got in on the fun

Sonic!! Thanks, Allison! :)

Making new friends with some of my old friends' kids

Special time with our sweet great Gramie

Chik-Fil-A playdate with new friends (my long-time friend's daughters)
And our time in Colorado isn't finished yet! We miss our time in Germany, but are grateful for this respite before the next duty station.

3 comments:

Deb said...

How great it is to have the Luminati family back in the states. What fun times these pics show!

Roxanne said...

As a fellow blogger ;-) I just want to say, thanks for the pics and the updates...so happy you are getting to enjoy friends and family in the USA :-)

b.niel said...

aww, yay! what a great time we had. and you got pics up so fast!