Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes

Tonight the girls and I were making a quick run to Target. Kate and I were discussing how she needs to stay where Mommy can see her because she can get lost. (She was in the shopping cart during this conversation.) I told her how worried I would be if I couldn't find her, that I'd be very scared if she got lost, etc. Then I stopped, looking over the shampoo. Kate says to me, Mommy, why don't you go and get lost in Target? I started, looked over at her and said what? She said, then I can come find you and you won't be scared.

Had to kiss her for that one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The treasures and surprises that come from Kate to those around are so often truly amazing! What a great moment, Jen...what a sweet little girl! Love, G+P

Blythe Owen Hunt said...

LOL!! That is making me laugh really hard, but it also warms my heart SO much!! What a darling treasure you have. <3