Monday, December 6, 2010

Grand Winter Ball



Jon and I had a great time at the Grand Winter Ball this past weekend. We got all dolled up and hit the town. Kate was sure to give me her advice for the ball: I was to make sure I ran away and dropped my shoe at midnight. Noted!

The hotel was beautiful and packed! There were two horse-drawn carriages outside the main entrance that you could get your picture taken next to (but not ride). Also, they carted in snow which they placed on the stairs (not where you were supposed to walk) and around the flagpole. We met some really nice people who donated quite a pretty penny to be at the ball, and it was a great opportunity to mingle with other members of the community. All in all, a good time was had by all.

Check out this link to my Facebook page for more pictures:
Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link:

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, don't you both look so nice!!! Love the dress, Jen. Love the medals, Jon. Best of all was Kate's advice. I didn't see the link you mentioned?? Great time, great photo. Thank you. Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

About that link...I figured it out!! Love all the photos. Thanks so much for sharing. You two look great. Love, Mom

Shari Baker said...

Jen, you look so beautiful! I love the purple color of the dress, and the little tiny bow. The dress fit you perfectly, nice job picking one out! :)